Contest Time

Hello everyone! I hope you're well. This quick post is to announce a contest! All you will have to do is answer the 3 questions below.  Please, post your answers as a comment and leave your name and email so I can contact you. The first 5 people with the correct answers will get a short story dedicated to them!

1. What is this blog site about?
2. What was my first  entry about?
3. Where are 2 places can you find me on the internet? *hint look in the links section*

Entries start today, April 27, 2013. It will close on Tuesday, April 30, 2013. Date subject to change or be extended! 



Comments

  1. That's a great prize! Thanks!

    Question 1: This is a blog for all things media, be it from literature, television, or movies. When I notice something. If I have an idea or thought I find amusing or interesting, I will share it. I will also be posting original fiction. (Yes, I copied and pasted it because I am sneaky like that :P)

    Question 2: Your first post was about the Twilight Zone.

    Question 3: We can find you on Facebook and Twitter.

    My name is Cinta García de la Rosa and my email address is cintagarciadelarosa (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Contest update

Life with Merlin

Paulette Mahurin Interview