Contest update

Hello everyone! I hope you're well. This quick post is to announce an update in the contest contest! All you will have to do is answer the 3 questions below.  Please, post your answers as a comment and leave your name and email so I can contact you. The first 5 people with the correct answers will get a short story dedicated to them! There are still 4 winners to be chosen! Who will it be? You?


1. What is this blog site about?
2. What was my first  entry about?
3. Where are 2 places can you find me on the internet? *hint look in the links section*

I will extend the contest until May 31st!

Comments

  1. I will try to find all of the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is about media, liteature, television. movies, original fiction, amusing and intersting thoughts
    and fiction.

    Rod Serling never heard of him before or watched him. But my Mom does.

    facebook, twitter, KayDre Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. forgot my email address blackerby@tkforkids.zzn.com

    my name is Joshua

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life with Merlin

Paulette Mahurin Interview