Glee 2!


OK, here's my 2nd part to my favorite Glee videos! I hope you enjoy them!

I think this is my one of my favorite mash-up's they have done. Santana and Mercedes both do an awesome job. They're voices are strong and fit the song perfectly!

Again, here's another mash-up. It's another of my favorites that they've done. I love all parts to the song - from the costumes, to the way they sing it, to the simplistic dance moves.

I know not everyone likes Alex, but I think he's a great performer! He did an amazing job. I was so impressed with his performance.

Who cares if someone thinks Lindsay is 'fake'? She's a star! I think her character should've been Rachel's younger sister though.

I fell in love with Glee because of this song. I love Darren's rendition.

OK, so that's it - until next time! I might do 1 or 2 more Glee centered posts. I don't know. You'll just have to see. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contest update

Life with Merlin

Paulette Mahurin Interview