Glee!

Hey gang! Long time no see. I've been busy - applying for PhD programs, teaching, etc, etc. But, here I am and in a very Glee0tastic mood. I thought I'd share some of my favorite performances. Enjoy!

OK, I think they do a wonderful job with 'Sing'! I'm so thrilled Sue got into the action here. I can't believe she has a plaid tracksuit.

I loved seeing the rift between Blaine and his brother. The way the show turned from being about a bad break up into a song  about bad family relations was handled brilliantly. I was surprised when they chose this song, but definitely not disappointed. 

I have mixed feelings about this song and performance. On one hand, I loved it. They did an awesome job and I actually like this version a little better than the original. I was thrilled that the gang was back together. However, on the other hand it's about drinking. It sends a message that it's OK for under-aged people to drink and get drunk. Thoughts?

Oh, Blaine, you've done it again! This is just beautiful and sends cold chills up my spine. I think it's so sweet that he serenaded Kurt like that. I must wonder how he got all those instruments outside and who's going to get them back in there.

What I enjoyed about this video was the cellists. They really make this song and create tension - although there was quite a lot in the air already. I personally think Santana won. I loved her 'Who! Who!' and the hat. What do you think?  


I think that's enough for today (or at least for now). I'll post the other 5 songs from Glee that I adore. Until next time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contest update

Life with Merlin

Paulette Mahurin Interview