Something Different



All right, I fibbed. Today, this will not be the list of my favorite episodes and why. I lost my internet today (it’s back) and I worked all day. I am exhausted. Tomorrow, will be that list. Here is a sneak peak of what to expect:

1.      The Poisoned Chalice
2.      The Last Dragonlord
3.      The Darkest Hour (Part 1)
4.      The Wicked Day
5.      Le Morte D`Arthur
6.      A Servant of Two Masters
But, I am going to give you something to enjoy. Here are some of my favorite Merlin based videos and who made them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

 'Life Asunder Promo' by me (Your author has done a promo video for one of her rpgs)
 'Merlin's Got a Theory' by me again (I hope you find this funny.)

  'Does This Darkness have a Name' by egoscajszy (It's dark and beautiful.)



'A New Dawn Promo' by thelivingsteel (She has 2 others for rpgs I'm in that I adore as well - it was hard to choose just one of hers.)

Something Beautiful by videosauce (This video is so lovely.)

'Somethere There' by solign (This is just hilarious!)

'Mordred's Lullaby' by panthereye24 (It's just a beautiful and well done video.)

I hope you enjoy these videos! I might post more later. I might post some videos from my other favorite fandoms as well. Until next time! Tomorrow, I will list my favorite episodes and why!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contest update

Life with Merlin

Paulette Mahurin Interview